Saturday, January 17, 2009

Activity

1.Oh a lack of evidence of activity here.


2. Keeping analog notes for the moment. They tend to not translate as well. Then again (and maybe a reader or two will find this to be true) some thoughts require a specific medium through which to be expressed. I have this yellow legal pad (I've received one of these at every job I've had over the past year) and it's blank pages have been asking me the best questions as of late.

3. "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves" - the Terminator

Watching T2 reveals 20-year-old assumptions about cigarette usage, Cool (with a capital 'C') and notions of good and evil. Part of the movie was filmed just down the road in Fontana and then more was filmed in the other direction in Victorville.

Anyway, this was one of my favorite movies between the ages of 8 and 11. Guns and suspense had a lot to do with my positive aesthetic response as a child.

And now the Terminator is my governor. I think this is really funny. Except for the fact that my tax return is being terminated because the Governor and State Reps can't get their shit in one sock.

Too tired to be clever or creative. Just wanted to touch base.

No comments: